Building and managing their area chapter membership
Building and managing their area chapter leadership team
Planning and hosting monthly area meetings and arrange for speakers
Creating and maintaining their area Facebook page. Required to make two posts per week. Multiple areas chapters within a city will be able to access this page and members may attend any chapter meetings or events twice before joining
Attending monthly online leadership meetings
Provide a professional headshot and bio
Provide updates and information to Main Office regarding area chapter events, activities, changes and any leadership information. Responsible for turning in WHW2N Sign In Sheets after each meeting or event
Have a positive attitude, provide support and enthusiasm to your area chapter!
I’m Ready, I’m Excited, Let’s Get This Started!
- You must be a member of WHW2N or join before applying. Complete and return the application by email to amy@WHW2N.com with your resume and three references
- After reviewing you will be contacted within seven (7) days.
- If you fit our criteria for Area Leader we will arrange to interview you in person or via Skype. You will be required to speak to other members of the WHW2N board for approval.
- If approved for this position you will be required to sign an Area Leader Contract within seven (7) days of approval. All Area Leaders are independent contractors.
- Review your Area Leaders Guide and start planning your first meeting. We will guide you and help you promote your chapter. You will have the ultimate support from WHW2N Main Office and other Area Leaders that are always willing to help!
- Start having fun and grow your area chapter as an Area Leader
You will be able to extend your personal and professional connections, meet new people and make money…Let’s Get Started!